About The Hall
Our village hall was opened in 1955 as a centre for community and private activities and since then it has undergone a number of improvements including the addition of a committee room, a new green oak porch, a disabled toilet and, more recently, a large store room to the rear of the building.
The hall has a seating capacity for up to 100 sitting at tables or 120 seated theatre style. It has a fixed stage, good toilet facilities, a small but well equipped kitchen with commercial dishwasher and a large car park for over 60 cars.
A typical week will see the following local organisations booking the hall for either daytime or evening sessions:
Typical Weekly Timetable
|Day Time||Keep Fit Class & Pilates||Coffee Shop|
|Evening||Burdock Valley Players||Parish Council/WI Gardening Clup||Dog Training Classes||Short Mat Bowling|
Click to view larger image